Commercial Auto Forms & Policywriting Rules
This page summarizes the status of ISO's commercial auto filings of conditional and post-TRIA endorsements.
Forms and policywriting rules
(Filing Designations CA-2004-OTIPF (forms) and CA-2004-RTIPR (rules))
We have made these filings under normal filing and approval procedures in all jurisdictions.
Available for Use
|District of Columbia||6/30/04|
The information on this page is for early information only. Please refer to the relevant line circular, LI-CA-2004-225, dated 5/27/04, for important details.
For more information . . .
. . . on ISO's response to the Terrorism Risk Insurance Act of 2002, watch this website. We will post frequent updates on our filings and regulatory action on them.
Follow the links for:
- status reports on our original filings for TRIA
- status reports on our filings of additional options for TRIA
- status reports on our terrorism exclusions filed before TRIA
- U.S. Treasury Department information
- extension of TRIA "make available" provisions
Page updated January 6, 2005