Unit statistical reporting
Satisfy DCO requirements for aggregation, valuation, and submission of USRs with ease and accuracy
The wcPrism Unit Statistical Reporter is a transactional-based solution for aggregating, valuating, and submitting unit statistical reports (USRs) to all state data collection organizations that require them.
Simplify the burdernsome process of unit statictical reporting.
- eliminate mathematical errors in combining totals to manually create and populate reports
- decrease your annual premium assessment
- save money by avoiding fines for noncompliance or late reporting
- eliminate data entry and keying mistakes to elevate and improve your data quality, report card grade, and overall reputation in each state
- free up valuable IT resources
- automatic creation of a new USR report each time it receives a policy through a daily transactional feed
- collection, aggregation, and organization of payment transactions for each claim as they occur over the policy's life
- a "roll up" snapshot of the aggregate totals populated in the required USR format
- comparison of snapshot against state-specific edits to help uncover data and reporting issues
|ISO Workers Comp Solutions|