Policy reporting and proof of coverage
Maintain accuracy in reporting WCPOLS to individual DCOs and avoid noncompliance fines.
By applying an array of cross-relational policy-level database edits, the wcPrism Policy Reporter helps you maintain accuracy in reporting policy information (WCPOLS) to individual data collection organizations and avoid noncompliance fines.
Reduce your WCPOLS reporting risk
- maintain accuracy in reporting policy information (WCPOLS) to individual data collection organizations
- avoid noncompliance fines
- easily monitor and respond to policy data issues that may require immediate attention
- improve data quality
- use of comprehensive, state-specific edits
- one feed that creates and submits policies for all jurisdictions
- secure online viewing and editing capabilities
- company-use fields that allow tracking of items such as specific marketing programs
- electronic transmission of required proof-of-coverage transactions in the standard IAIABC format to the appropriate EDI jurisdictions
- optional ETL, which speeds up and reduces cost of implementation
|ISO Workers Comp Solutions|