Underwriters Advantage Report
ISO's Underwriters Advantage Report — available through the SPI Plus® system — brings together property-specific data from a wide variety of other SPI Plus reports. You get a Building Underwriting Report, 360Value® Estimated Replacement Cost Report, FireLineTM Report, and FloodAssist® report at a price that's less than what you'd pay if you ordered those reports individually. The reports provide a complete profile of the building, allowing you to underwrite more effectively and rate your risk more accurately.
The Underwriters Advantage Report includes:
- building address information
- building photo(s)
- Relative Hazard Grading — a graphical rating of the building's construction, occupancy, fire protection, and exposure, compared with other buildings in ISO's property information database
- Public Protection Classification (PPCTM)
- construction details
- occupancy details
- building exposures
- wind-specific information section with data on enhanced BGII wind symbols, building construction, BCEGS scoring, roof and wall details, environment exposure, and wind loss history. The information can help you make informed decisions about the potential damage that wind can cause to your insured buildings and how to mitigate the exposure.
- Property Characteristics Report — public-records data including tax and market sale information, location and site information, and specific property characteristics.
- LOCATION® commercial territory codes — commercial property, commercial auto, and Group II zones
- LOCATION Building Code Effectiveness Grading Schedule (BCEGS®) classifications — commercial building-code information
- LOCATION wind — distance to ocean or gulf, distance to nearest body of water, and names of the bodies of water
- LOCATION CAPRiskTM crime information — past, current, and forecasted crime scores for eight crime types, aggregate crimes against persons, aggregate crimes against property, and an overall crime-risk score
- estimates of Probable Maximum Loss (PML) and Maximum Foreseeable Loss (MFL)
- estimated replacement cost
- wildfire risk (available in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, and Washington)
- flood zone determination and other flood risk data
Follow the link for a Sample Underwriters Advantage Report.
For more information. . .
. . .about ISO's Underwriters Advantage Report — or to get in touch with a sales representative — contact ISO. You can also call us at 1-800-888-4476.
View the Wind Rating interactive brochure