ISO's Property Details Report — available through the SPI Plus® system — gives you a street-level, exterior-only building survey by a trained ISO field representative. The report includes observable information on the property, such as construction, area, number of floors, occupancy, and building exposures.
The Property Details Report includes:
- building address information
- building photo(s)
- Relative Hazard Grading — a graphical rating of the building's construction, occupancy, fire protection, and exposure, compared with other buildings in ISO's property information database
- number of stories
- square footage
- Public Protection Classification (PPC™)
- occupancy details
- building exposures
- LOCATION® commercial territory codes — commercial property, commercial auto, and Group II zones
- LOCATION BCEGS® — commercial building-code information
- LOCATION wind — distance to ocean or gulf, distance to nearest body of water, and names of the bodies of water
- LOCATION CAPRisk™ crime information — past, current, and forecasted crime scores for eight crime types, aggregate crimes against persons, aggregate crimes against property, and an overall crime-risk score
Follow the link for a Sample Property Details Report.
For more information. . .
. . .about ISO's Property Details Report — or to get in touch with a sales representative — contact ISO. You can also call us at 1-800-888-4476.