Building Overview Report
ISO's Building Overview Report is available through the SPI Plus® system. The report gives you analytics to help you verify the accuracy of information — about construction, square footage, and number of stories — in municipal tax assessor databases. Municipal data varies widely in accuracy, but through comparisons of millions of buildings in ISO's property information database with the same buildings in municipal databases, we can assess the accuracy of the municipal information.
- an assessment of the accuracy of the reported building square footage using ISO-calculated percentage ranges for key areas of the building
- the percentage of buildings where the number of stories reported in the public-records database matches the number of stories in ISO's property information database
- the percentage of buildings for which the construction type reported by a municipality matches the ISO construction class
The Building Overview Report also gives you:
- a Property Characteristics Report with public-records data including tax and market sale information, location and site information, and specific property characteristics
- LOCATION® Public Protection Classification (PPCTM)
- LOCATION territory codes for commercial property, commercial auto, and Group II zones
- LOCATION building code information with Building Code Effectiveness Grading Schedule (BCEGS®) classifications and the year the codes became effective
- LOCATION wind information, including distance to ocean or gulf, distance to nearest body of water, and names of the bodies of water
- LOCATION crime information with past, current, and forecasted crime scores for eight crime types, aggregate crimes against persons and property, and overall crime risk
- an InfoUSA Business Report, with detailed information on up to four building occupants
- photos of the front and back of the building
- high-resolution aerial imagery of the building (when available)
The Building Overview Report:
- minimizes your concerns about the accuracy of public-records data by providing an intelligent comparative score
- increases your property search success rate in ISO's property information database
- improves your overall efficiency by bundling the information you need — all from a single ISO system — to support your rating and underwriting process
Follow the link for a sample Building Overview Report.
For more information . . .
. . . about ISO's Building Overview Report — or to get in touch with a sales representative — contact ISO. You can also call us at 1-800-888-4476.
View the interactive brochure