ISO's Motor Carrier Digest is your guide to insurance requirements for common, contract, and private carriers of passengers and property. In one convenient manual, you get a comprehensive analysis of state and federal regulations related to liability insurance for trucks, buses, taxicabs, public and private livery vehicles, and other vehicles for hire.
The Motor Carrier Digest gives you the information you need to serve the commercial auto market knowledgeably and effectively. Whether your customers are major interstate trucking concerns or local van pools, you get vital information, including:
- addresses, phone and fax numbers, and web addresses of the regulatory offices in each state
lists of vehicles excluded from motor carrier requirements in each state
- uniform carrier registration requirements for regulated carriers
- automobile liability insurance requirements for motor carriers, including for-hire motor carriers transporting property and passengers
- state and federal hazardous-material requirements
- endorsement and filing requirements for each state, including information on expiration notices and cancellation requirements
- unusual requirements or features
Pursue new business and serve existing accounts
Here are just a few of the things you can do with the Motor Carrier Digest:
- check all the coverages required for a new customer, along with the relevant forms required by the states
- determine whether your customers are in compliance with changing state and federal regulations, avoiding fines and suspensions that might interfere with their business
- confirm the accuracy of certificates of insurance
The Motor Carrier Digest is available through ISOnet® — the Internet information service for insurance professionals. Or, if you prefer, you can order the digest as a paper manual or as part of the ISO Suite+TM electronic library of insurance information.
For more information . . .
. . . about ISO's Motor Carrier Digest — or to get in touch with a sales representative — contact ISO. You can also call us at 1-800-888-4476.