Data Compilations by Line of Insurance
ISO's database is the property/casualty insurance industry's best, most comprehensive source of information for pricing, loss reserving, and strategic planning. The database provides a benchmark — a reliable standard against which you can compare your own data or your own operations. And the database is a tool to help you make confident decisions.
ISO offers a variety of standard data compilations in machine-readable formats. The products give you a wealth of useful information about the major lines of insurance.
The following products are available:
- Detailed Class Information
- commercial auto
- commercial fire and allied lines
- general liability
- personal auto liability/no-fault experience on diskette, magnetic tape or cartridge, or CD-ROM
- personal auto physical damage experience on diskette, magnetic tape or cartridge, or CD-ROM
- personal property reports on diskette, magnetic tape or cartridge, or CD-ROM
What you can do with ISO data compilations
The reports can help you:
- analyze and compare ISO aggregate premium and loss experience with your own company's internal reports
- examine state and industrywide class distributions
- evaluate the potential for entering new markets
- evaluate overall profitability of markets
- conduct market research in a particular state or territory
- examine trends in average claim frequency, claim costs, and pure premiums
Reports of loss development and severity trend
ISO can produce custom-tailored reports of loss development and severity trend for commercial auto, commercial property, or general liability. The reports can help you:
- analyze and compare ISO aggregate loss development patterns with those of your own company
- analyze loss reserves
- examine payout patterns for states, regions, policy limits, loss sizes, and individual markets
- examine the amount of ALAE included in total losses
- examine trends in average claim costs
Flexible, customized information
ISO also offers a wide variety of customized reports for commercial and personal lines. We can adapt any of our reports to suit you, and we can produce information in many formats and media. If this brief summary doesn't show what you're looking for, give us a call. We'll work with you to meet your needs.
For more information . . .
. . . on Data Compilations by Line of Insurance — or to get in touch with a sales representative — contact us.