A powerful way to:
- evaluate your personal auto risks with more accuracy
- target your marketing, underwriting and pricing efforts
- discover new opportunities to improve your competitive differentiation
Simply input the garaging address of each risk, and the environmental module analyzes the interactive effects of hundreds of variables.
Using predictive modeling to examine environmental indicators that can affect personal auto risks, the ISO Risk Analyzer Personal Auto Environmental Module can predict expected losses for your risks at the policy level by major coverage. You simply input the garaging address of each personal auto risk, and the environmental module analyzes the interactive effects of hundreds of variables and provides output for the following components:
- Traffic generators — includes characteristics such as transportation hubs, shopping centers, hospitals/medical centers, and entertainment districts
- Traffic density — includes characteristics such as commuting patterns and public transportation usage
- Traffic composition — includes characteristics such as household size and home ownership
- Weather — includes measures of snowfall, rainfall, temperature, and terrain
- Experience/trend — includes ISO loss costs and state frequency and severity trends from ISO lost cost analyses
In addition to the components, you'll receive the address-specific loss cost with underlying frequency and severity statistics.
Use as stand-alone analytics or enhancement
You can use the output from the ISO Risk Analyzer Personal Auto Environmental Module as stand-alone analytics to help classify, segment, and price your auto risks with confidence. Or you can use the module's output to enhance your current analytic solution and better meet your objectives.
Access to many sources
The environmental module for personal auto has access to many industry and third-party data sources, including:
- statistical data and ratemaking information representing 35 percent of the personal auto market
- environmental and weather-related risk information from AIR Worldwide
- third-party information, such as traffic data and information on business locations
For an even more powerful way to analyze your personal auto insurance business, use the ISO Risk Analyzer Personal Auto Environmental Module in combination with the ISO Risk Analyzer Personal Auto Vehicle Module for Physical Damage.
Flexible input and delivery options
- web delivery
- secure-transfer FTP
- interactive mainframe delivery
- batch-order processing
For more information . . .
. . . on the ISO Risk Analyzer suite of predictive modeling solutions, send e-mail to email@example.com.