ISO Passport® gives you all the underwriting information you need to increase your new and renewal auto business. You get loss histories from ISO's A-PLUSTM auto database and a wide variety of other critical information.
ISO Passport automobile data is also available through QuickFill — a tool to help you prefill an auto insurance quote quickly and easily.
A-PLUS auto database
The A-PLUS auto database contains loss histories for both private passenger and commercial auto insurance policies.
With ISO Passport, you'll have access to loss-history data from more than 980 auto insurers, representing a market share of nearly 93%.
Get access to all types of loss data, including:
- bodily injury
- property-damage liability
And like all ISO data operations, the A-PLUS database follows ISO policy and procedure safeguards for protecting data security and privacy.
Motor vehicle reports (MVRs)
ISO has acquired the assets of Insurance Information Exchange® (iiXTM) — a premier provider of motor vehicle report data. Through iiX, ISO Passport provides fast access to a range of critical motor vehicle and driver underwriting data.
MVRs give you the comprehensive, reliable, and timely information you need for effective automobile underwriting.
You'll have access to:
- easy-to-use standardized reports that help assess risk
- interactive MVRs for reports returned immediately
- an archive search database that saves money if a similar request is already in the database
- standard and customized violation coding
- company- and agent-sponsored programs
LOCATION® Auto Services
To help you underwrite any personal or commercial auto policy, ISO Passport offers three important LOCATION®Auto Services:
- HomeworkTM Service — providing the straight-line distance and probable minimum drive distance between your insured's home and up to 5 other addresses
- ISO personal auto territories
- ISO commercial auto territories
ISO Risk Analyzer® Personal Auto
ISO Passport offers you access to ISO Risk Analyzer® Personal Auto — a predictive model that helps you classify, segment, and price your personal auto risks. This powerful analytic tool examines more than 1,200 indicators and predicts expected losses at the policy level by major coverage.
With ISO Passport, you'll receive undisclosed-driver information from highly respected data providers. Undisclosed-driver reports help identify hidden drivers — potential vehicle operators not listed on an application for insurance.
Now, A-PLUS offers Vehicle-Registration Reports through a strategic alliance with a premier provider of vehicle-registration data. You'll access a wealth of information, including:
- the vehicle's year, make, model, body style, and VIN
- the name and complete address of the individual who registered the vehicle
- the name of a cosigner or second owner, if applicable
- the expiration date of the registration
- the plate type, such as regular, vanity, dealer, or commercial
- the name of the leasing company, if applicable
- whether the vehicle has a "branded" title, indicating an unusual condition in the vehicle's history (junked, salvaged, flooded, or the like)
VIN decoding with ISO symbols
If you subscribe to ISO Symbol Services, ISO Passport gives you two ways to ensure that your rates for auto physical damage coverage are accurate:
- First, you'll know that your premiums are based on the most current symbol assignment, because you're getting the symbol directly from the source — ISO.
- Second, you'll have access to ISO's VINMASTERTM to do the actual decoding and ensure that each vehicle matches the submitted VIN number.
And ISO Passport also gives you instant access to consumer-credit data for underwriting determinations. Credit reports, credit reports with scoring model, and credit-score reports are available.
To learn more . . .
. . . about ISO Passport, call Steven Craig at 201-469-3174, or send e-mail to
. Or contact your local A-PLUS/ISO Passport representative.