E&S on ISOnet® is your source for the latest technical, legislative, and regulatory information affecting loss control. But for times when it's not convenient to go online, ISO's Engineering and Safety Service (E&STM) provides much of the same information on CD-ROM.
E&S on CD gives you the complete E&S database of information for risk management and loss control — as well as legislative and regulatory information on the services for loss control insurance companies must provide. With E&S on CD, you get:
- fast and easy access to information on any PC with a CD-ROM drive — no matter whether you have an Internet connection
- user-friendly navigation, just like our renowned website
- ease in downloading documents, which you can store, print, or cut and paste into your own reports
- hyperlinks between documents to ease your research
- information updated four times a year
You get E&S on CD as part of your E&S subscription — at no additional cost.
Here's what you get
E&S on CD gives you full access to these E&S products and services:
- Technical Reports — analyses of specific hazards, processes, operations, and products, with guidelines for loss control
- News Reports — information on new and emerging strategies for loss control
- Business Links Reports — information on hazards and loss control for specific types of businesses
- Client Handouts — action plans and checklists for risk management and loss control for you to distribute to your policyholders
- Legislative — Loss Control Services — summaries and analyses of proposed and enacted laws and regulations affecting the services for loss control insurance companies must provide, with suggestions for compliance
How it works
You get a new CD four times a year — in January, April, July, and October — with the latest available information. You also get a limited license to make copies of the CD for appropriate users within your own company.
E&S on CD works like a website, so you can navigate, search, and download information just as you would with E&S on ISOnet. All you need is a PC with a CD-ROM drive and an standard web browser.
For more information . . .
. . . about E&S on CD, or to find out how your company can get E&S products and services, contact us.