E&S on ISOnet® is your most complete and concise Internet source of information for risk management and loss control. But the web offers an enormous number of other resources that may help. How can you make sense of all that data?
Through Risk Management InfoLinks, E&S on ISOnet provides a detailed index of links to web resources for risk management and loss control.
You get an annotated guide to the most relevant sections of third-party databases, so you avoid confusion and save time in getting to the exact information you need.
Risk Management InfoLinks include:
- chemical safety links
- international links (72 countries)
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
- U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
Using Risk Management InfoLinks
Risk Management InfoLinks are available through E&S on ISOnet®. Each link opens a separate browser window. When you're finished with the site, you can close that window, and you'll return to E&S on ISOnet — just where you left it.
For more information . . .
. . . about Risk Management Infolinks — or to get in touch with a sales representative — contact ISO. You can also call us at 1-800-888-4476.