SIU Case Manager enhancements benefit users
ISO ClaimSearch now offers an enhanced version of SIU Case Manager. The powerful application streamlines workflow by helping SIU analysts document, assign, report, and manage investigations.
SIU Case Manager integrates easily with your company’s existing claim systems and ISO ClaimSearch. And the search function allows for real-time, ad hoc reporting, providing live data when you need it. Users can search on any field, extract reports in Excel files, and import the data into other applications.
The enhanced version of SIU Case Manager offers a streamlined interface with new icons that add more space to the desktop and provide quick access to important tasks. Enhancements include:
- Centralized assignment feature — allows multiple users to access the claims queue and track assignment levels
- Streamlined “prefill” referral — allows users to enter the claim number or claim search number, and have the system pre-populate fields
- Summary Final Report — provides a detailed report summarizing the entire case history
- Regulatory compliance report monitoring — captures and tracks all activity when investigators send cases to NICB, state fraud bureaus, and law enforcement.
- Adjuster view option — saves time by letting adjusters and their managers check the status of a case while investigators are still out in the field
- “Attachment ready” handling of documents, photos, video, recorded interviews and more — allows users to add photos, videos, and more to referrals
- Status Reports — creates status reports while the case is ongoing
- Bookmarks — allows investigators to bookmark cases for instant review
- Mass Transfer of Cases — lets administrators transfer all open cases from one case owner to another
- Referral Queue — allows managers and referral coordinators to view pending and unassigned cases