Detailed instructions for adding ISO to your address book
To add our e-mail address to your address book:
- Right click on the e-mail subject line.
- Choose "Add Sender To Address Book."
To add our domain to your safe sender list:
- Right click on a nondisplaying image in an HTML e-mail.
- Underneath the junk mail heading, choose "Add the domain to the safe sender list" option.
To add a contact manually:
- Open your address book and choose Actions > New > Contact.
- In the First and Last fields, specify the person's name.
- (Optional) Specify the person's middle name, title, or suffix.
- Enter the person's e-mail address in the e-mail field.
- (Optional) Click the button to the right of the e-mail field to specify details of the person's e-mail software, such as Fax or Internet Mail. Click the X to delete an entry you don't want to keep.
- Click "Save and Close."
A white list is a list of e-mail addresses that you want to receive e-mail from.
You may find that messages from a particular e-mail address occasionally get caught or flagged as spam by your corporate filter. To always accept e-mail from a particular e-mail address, you can "white list" that e-mail address so that your spam software will always deliver the message.
To do that, please copy the information below and send to your e-mail security contact.
Please add ISO to your white list.
If you have a rule setup that exempts certain e-mail addresses, please allow ISO as a trusted sender of e-mail correspondence.
IP address: 209.167.231.[0-255] used for outbound mailing.