How ISO Serves Government Agencies
ISO provides comprehensive data, leading-edge analytics, and decision-support services to:
- the federal government
- municipal leaders
- insurance industry regulators
- other public-sector customers
With the cooperation and support of many federal, state, and local agencies, ISO delivers mission-critical information to help solve challenging infrastructure problems and aid in disaster readiness and threat assessment for communities.
ISO provides information on:
- communities — fire protection, water systems, other critical infrastructure, building codes, and natural and man-made catastrophes
- buildings — size, construction, occupancies, hazards, and public and private fire protection
- people — fraud, criminal and public records, claims, and employment history and background
For more information . . .
. . . about ISO services for government, visit our ISO Government Solutions website. And for more information about ISO's products and services, try our Product Finder. To ask a question, make a comment, or request service, contact ISO. Or call us at 1-800-888-4476.